Strategy is your way into the future ...
Strategy is the art of combining all strengths of a company to ensure success and sustainabilitry. In other words: Your organization knows where to go and how to get there. Sounds simple, but it's not! There are some basic conditions that demonstrate successful implementation of strategy in practice: the simple joy about strategic thinking, curiosity about your own business and its relevant framework conditions, the allocation of strategic competence to many creative heads instead of short, closed circles, the design of strategic work as an incremental process, which is regularly reviewed and adjusted, and finally real courage for clear decision making and effective implementation.
MOOVE Consulting supports you throughout the strategic development of your company - from joint planning of your strategy process to the consistent implementation of your strategic goals.
Services and tools:
- Industry and market analysis, stakeholder analysis, core competency analysis, scenario technique, development and assessment of strategic options
- Starting with strategic development and implementation processes
- Changeover from traditional strategic planning to agile strategy development
- Cross-organizational strategic development in entrepreneurial networks
- Business model canvas
- Strategy coaching for leaders, management teams, individual enterprises, public administration bodies, and non-profit-organizations
Examples from our consulting practices:
- Multi-annual counselling of the joint strategic development of a group of intermediate public service companies (two up to four strategy meetings p.a. with the managing directors of seven companies)
- Strategic re-orientation of the umbrella organization of technology parks and business incubators by using a business model canvas approach
- Strategy coaching for the business model adaptation of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) from different sectors
- Facilitation of strategy workshops in SME, public administration bodies, and non-profit organizations