Together, you are more ...
Cooperation is a key competency for the future! The idea of cooperation is given new meaning by global interconnectivity as new information and communication technologies flatten hierarchies and increase permeability of organizational boundaries. This affects both internal structures of individual companies, as well as the often challenging collaboration between several companies. Cooperation creates a logical alternative to lone warrior missions, boring silo-mentality or mergers of high risk. Cooperation helps to reduce cost and uncertainty, to make use of synergies and to gain new perspectives.
MOOVE Consulting supports you along the whole cooperation management cycle. Starting from the strategic assessment of your needs for cooperation, the preparation of attractive options for closer cooperation up to the concrete implementation of your cooperation projects.
Services and tools:
- Examination of your requirements, stakeholder analysis, PIANO analysis, feasibility studies, business planning for cooperation projects, cooperation balance
- Strategic partnership management
- Coaching of the project leaders of both internal and interorganizational cooperation projects
- Consulting of cooperation projects according to the management model of Capacity WORKS by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Consulting of multi-level-cooperation projects in public administration
- Information and knowledge management in cooperation projects
- Team development of cross-organizational project teams
- Conflict management
Examples from our consulting practices:
- Organizational diagnosis of partnership management of a global acting service company
- Counselling of joint ventures focused on e.g. joint training programs, joint process development, joint product designing, joint marketing (in the areas of plastics engineering, mechanical engineering, consulting industry, food industry, research and development)
- Counselling of intercommunal land use management for the settlement of companies in economically weak regions
- Counselling of multi-stakeholder projects in international development cooperation